Locus block chain

Btrade also refreshed the visual website, now it looks fantastic!
And trading volume growing constantly. Well done Btrade!

Look what I found ,

The Vice President of DAMAC visited Bloom Technology

On September 18th and 19th, 2019, ACHRAF JAOUHAR, the Vice President of Sales Department of the real estate company Damac in Dubai, visited Korea in order to visit Bloom Technology, the developing company of Locus Chain. Vice President ACHRAF JAOUHAR, the executives and staff members of Bloom Technology, and the domestic (Korean) real estate professionals carried out the discussion in detail regarding various business collaborations. Both of the companies completed the official schedule with gratification

I found this:
Meeting with the President of Gambia, Adama Barrow
After having a meeting with people including Macky Sall, the President of Senegal, Locus Chain’s senior advisor Prince Franklin Omene also had an unofficial strategic meeting with the President of Gambia, Adama Barrow, to discuss about using Locus Chain for the corresponding national business.

LOCUS team is doing many activities and I am sure LOCUS coin will reach into top 100 coins soon, and my hope is LOCUS coin value will increase to 0.1$ within this year.

Couldn’t agree more! Go LOCUS!

There is a big article about LOCUS in latest (September 2019) FORBES MIDDLE EAST magazine.

Technology and partnerships with big companies, this will bring the demand and drive the price up.

On September 18th and 19th, 2019, ACHRAF JAOUHAR, the Vice President of Sales Department of the real estate company Damac in Dubai, visited Korea in order to visit Bloom Technology, the developing company of Locus Chain. Vice President ACHRAF JAOUHAR, the executives and staff members of Bloom Technology, and the domestic (Korean) real estate professionals carried out the discussion in detail regarding various business collaborations. Both of the companies completed the official schedule with gratification.

I saw this too and many photos available in LOCUS web page.

First app of the Locus Chain, ShareB Beta, on Google Play has been released!
(Only available on Android smartphones.)
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
ShareB will be used as a marketing service to spread the news of future Locus Chain related businesses to more people as a service to save points if you watch and share news about Blockchain and Locus Chain.
:arrow_right:Service introduction page :
https://locuschain.com/ko/shareb
:arrow_right:Download Google Play page :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bloom.shareb

Locus jump from 10 KWR to 14 KWR in BTRADE and given me above 25% profit.

Big news are coming soon. Locus is the only blockchain which is practically useful for large scale transactions with fantastic speed.

Where can I see this information ?

Locus Chain public test participation SNS event

We provide 5000p (considerably $5) to all of the participators!
We are carrying out the Locus Chain public test participation verification event.

• Event Period : 10/14 ~ 10/30 (GMT+9:00)

• Event Participation Method :

1. Leave a review about the test participation on the individual’s SNS (blog, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
  2. Register for the event participation through the link below after writing the review
    Go to participate in the event : https://forms.gle/Ke64SacE3qrMUNq7A

• Event Reward
a. Participation Reward : Provide 5,000p Share B points to all the participators (considerably $5)
b. Outstanding Reviewer (10 people) : Provide 50,000p Share B points (considerably $50)
c. Best reviewer (1 person) : Provide 100,000p Share B points (considerably $100)

• We are planning on revealing the results after the event period ends and the rewards are scheduled to be provided in the consecutive order by November 22nd.
• Share B is a blockchain based content rewarding application. If you collect points in the corresponding app, you will be able to exchange them into LOCUS coins and encash them.
• Go to download Share B :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.bloom.shareb

I registered for LOCUS CHAIN public test and received the code. After two day I can check by my self how its work.