LOCUS - the fastest blockchain

Quality coins (with real technology and important solutions) will be absolute winners of this already on-going bullish trend. Don’t forget, that next BTC halving (reward for mining) will occure in April 2020. By this time, BTC and quality altcoins will see enormous growth.
Locus is an example of fantastic project and the fastest blockchain. Reward for early investing and hodling will be huge.

Of course in different sectors. Not only crypto. Never carry all your eggs in one basket. Diversification of portfolio is very important.

why are you so sure about it?

Does LOCUS has Cryptocurrency mining ?

No. Locus is one of non-mineable coins

You are right, I found below in LOCUS web site.

Hello, this is Locus Chain Foundation.

Recently, our local agent and employees have confirmed that there are con artists that state they are selling the mining priority by falsely representing Locus Chain’s agent in the Middle Eastern and Eastern European regions.
Locus Chain has not yet proceeded with any agreement related to mining.
In relation, if there are any organizations or people that claim they are collaborating with Locus Chain and its business, please check the registered partners and advisors on Locus Chain’s official website https://locuschain.com , and/or send us an email that requests for confirmation through our official email address info@locuschain.com

Yes, I told you.
Their customer support looks pretty serious. They also published this note in their profiles in facebook, instagram, twitter, telegram. Good job Locus!

Did any one notes the locus volume before one month and now? It has been increase almost 80%

More and more people trading.
Big news also coming soon.

To provide better scalability with high transaction speed, Locus Chain solved scaling issue by implementing Dynamic State Sharding - dividing blocks into smaller managable sub-blocks or “shards”.

More people use LOCUS tech for their business means , coin price will go high easily

Locus successfully acomplished the node test using their revolutionary dynamic state sharding technology of dividing the block. DAG-BFT, consensus algorithm finalized! This is new generation blockchain, ready to use!

One of the best achievement from LOCUS and this make LOCUS strong comparing to other competitors

The fastest, most secure, ready for mass adoption, millions transactions per second. Huge partnerships and news coming soon!

With who they have the partnership? Are they going to have a new partnership?

They didn’t reveal this officially yet.
I saw some posts in their Facebook acc - talking about governments of different African countries, you can check it, it is public. But there are rumours about big USA companies also, I’m sure when they will announce this, price will jump like a grasshopper.

I did a research about locus new partnership details and i found that LOCUS is planing to cover African countries , and they had meetings with Presidents of Republic of Senegal and Presidents of Republic of Gambia

I heard that 12 african countries are preparing to create national cryptocurrency on the Locus Chain platform. Several meetings done. I saw a lot of pictures prooving that in Locus Facebook account.

Check the LOCUS CHAIN official page in TELEGRAM. You can see the all the details with proof.

Tnx!
More serious partners coming onboard. I expect great future of Locus coin!