The Introduce yourself thread

Hey guys!

My name is Anthony. I’m a developer, writer, and entrepreneur out of Waterloo, Canada.

I’m working on HodlBot, which is an algorithmic trading bot that plugs into Binance and automatically diversifies your cryptocurrency portfolio into the top 20 by market cap.

I’m super interested in building software that enables traders to express their investment philosphy, as well as doing research on cryptocurrency index creation.

I’m looking forward to get to know you guys.

P.S. you can learn more about my project here:

Hi Cryptominded Community,
I’m always around in discussing about trading, news in the crypto world and sharing.I look forward to having amazing discussions with you all, and am always here to lend an ear or any advice I can offer!

This is awesome! DM me lets chat and talk about your project on my podcast.

Hi Cryptominded Community,
I am full-stack JS developer, and I’ve just started new Dapp https://ompx.io

Hello everyone I am Daryl AKA Digital green

I am based in Metairie Louisiana right outside New Orleans and have been researching, learning and investing since July 2017…

I feel this is one of the most educated community in crypto space and and I look forward to meeting everyone.

Hi, I am Wobberjack.

Enthusiast of blockchain for years, got into crypto late last year.

Am actively developing a platform for which I am recruiting.

:kissing_heart:

hello everyone I’m efra

i’m from Indonesia, in south east asia. I am so interested about cryptocurrencies and trying to learn how to make profit with it. What excites me is some said that cryptocurrencies will take money place in every transaction, and the profit is really mind blowing. So i willing to join in order to learn something new and provide a good information, open to every discussion about cryptocurrencies, and very open minded. I would like to make a good friends who have a similar passion with me. Never in any meetups yet

Hi. My name is Ryan, and I am new to the concept of investing and trading cryptocurrency. One of the main reasons I joined this group at this time is because I am struggling with finding an exchange that meets a couple of specific criteria, and I thought maybe this group has some people who can help. Long story short, I created a Coinbase account over a week ago and have had a purchase restriction on my account since then. Coinbase’s support is awful, to say the least, and they have not resolved my issue. I am looking for an exchange that 1) allows for immediate purchasing if cryptocurrencies with a debit card, and 2) allows the user to cash out to USD from within the exchange. If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE let me know. This is an issue I’ve been battling for over a week, and as a result, I have yet to purchase any cryptocurrency. Thanks so much in advance for any help you responses.

Regards,
Ryan

Hi everyone, I’m Percy G. On the positive side, I’m conversant with some cryptocurrency concepts like DAG and Blockchain. On the other hand, I know nothing about the practicalities of buying, selling or setting up keys and wallets. I have just bought a Trezor wallet and joined Coinbase and could use help getting started.

I have spent the past two months watching my realtime bitcoin pricetracker, reading articles and realizing what a complex maze crypto is. A redeeming feature is that I’m enthusiastic about cryptocurrency, its applications and enjoy information exchange with like minded people.

Hello there I am Daniel,

I am just starting in the Cryptominded comunity since I read a post in Quora saying this was the best comunity ever. I am a Venezuelan living in the Dominican Republic, next week I shall be starting a job at a stock broker as a financial advisor. My career has been in industrial sales.

I’ve known about cryptos and Bitcoin specifically since the beggining but foolishly enough I didnt pay any attention. Then last year I wanted to buy a mining rig for Bitcoin and when I had to change it to BCH the price of BTC increased like 20%.

To make the story short I just went with the bubble and invested around 3k in a coule of alts. No rig.

I love blockchain technology and I think is going to be a disruptive technology, just like the internet. I think that’s why the establishment is nervous about it.

Now I want to learn how to daytrade cryptos and make it a profession to eventually live off it.

Thank you for creating this space to discuss and meet fellow cryptominded people.

Daniel

Hey welcome!
Just wondering why choosing a Trezor?

You should definitively watch a couple of “cryptos/bitcoin for beginners” in youtube. There are a lot.

I think the best way is just doing it, if you already have coinbase, buy a small amount first to get the hang of it. Then depending on what you want to do with it (HODL, daytrade, etc) you should register in a couple of exchanges.

Also, find out about the projects that you feel passionate about, if you pick them right, they might make you rich ; )

Hey Ryan,

What kind of restriction are you taking about?
Usually creating a service ticket helps, they have lots and lots of requests.

An exchange with all those criteria is very hard to find. With coinbase you may manage the funds in and out of your card, but to exchange you need to work on a cryptocurrency.

Cheers

Hi everyone - great to be a part of the community.

I am Gabriel, founder of Coinrule.io, and also working in the Fintech Space.

From today Coinrule.io the visual-programming bot for Crypto Currencies is online! https://coinrule.io/

Very much looking forward to your feedback.

Drop me a DM if you want to discuss in private or want a 3-month free trial.

Happy trading!
Gabriel

Hi All, Awesome to be here.
Walt here been in BTC since 2015.
Hope to learn about TA and ICOs.
DM me if have good ICOs.
Cheers.
Walt

Hello everyone, I’m Bronson from Australia.

I’ve been heavily involved in crypto since early 2017. I’m a successful day trader and have been trading crypto for the last 3 months.

Hi all,

I’ve been present in crypto world for more than a year now, both professionally and personally. I have sworn to be HODLer since my trading decisions are not up to par so to speak. I let day trading decisions be made by bots/tools, which I’m developing in my spare time. They are much better with the decisions than I am. :wink:

Currently I would like to learn EOS ecosystem and what it comes with it, since it seems really interesting. Other than that I am excited to see how the future will unveil itself. Looking forward to talk about it with you guys!

Am really interested in Cryptocurrency because i have make a little benefit from it which i need to know the best cryptocurrency that can lead me to a millionaire in dollars.

how can u enlight me better

luno wallet for bitcoin and ethereum

Hi Everyone, I’m Malcolm. I am the founder of a crypto investment fund. We use the 0x protocol to diversify and rebalance funds. Hydra Investments!

I’m excited to use this channel to learn about what’s going on in the crypto space, how everyone is feeling about it and where we think it will go next!

Malcolm