What's the best cryptocurrency to invest in today?

Well, we are all bound to be ruled by corporations. I’ve always known that, so I’m not sure of a decentralized future of crypto now as well.

We’ll see how it goes. Maybe decemtralization can help economies

In simple words, scalability is: for example, Visa manages about 1600 transactions per second, while Bitcoin does only 7, therefore Bitcoin is not that good in terms of scalability. To work faster and do more transactions per second Bitcoin need to solve the problem of scalability

There are many other coins which have solved this problem already

I hope too, 'cause EOS offers new perspectives for many dapps, and I’m sure its audience is going to grow!

That’s a very good number for Visa!

People have a lot of variants of earning money. Cryptocurrency became very popular today, so there are a lot of questions from the newcommers like how to start. To my mind, the first step is finding of trading software, first of all, bot like 3commas that will do all the boring work for you while you relax.

I’m afraid the least newcomers are interested in is bots :slight_smile:

Do you know such coins? Because I don’t know them

Do you use bots in day trading?

What coins? Sorry, I don’t remember what we’ve been talking about.

I’ve heard about something like trading signals - don’t know if it’s the same bots

In 2019 I strongly recommend you to invest in XLM and Ripple.

Really? Why XLM and Ripple?

We have been talking about the problem of scalability. Do you know coins without this problem?

Well, it’s obvious but there are many other coins to take a look at

Stable coins actually :slight_smile:

I think these are two separate things: bots and signals. Signals make bots trade on your behalf

Why only these ones?

But stable coins are not cryptocurrencies